TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer a 30 days money back on unopened or defective items. No refunds are provided in cases of physical damage or used products.
Services or treatments that have already been completed are non-refundable.
Gift certificates are non-refundable
Tuition deposits are refundable as long as you reschedule your course 48 hours before its start time and date. Cancellations are non-refundable.
A portion of the tuition paid may be refunded if a student withdraws from a course or a program prior to staring the course. The retained amount withheld is the amount equivalent to the tuition deposit. Unless otherwise stated in materials provided to students, tuition refunds will be granted as follows:
Should a student cancel his/her registration with written notice before the start of his/her studies, all fees paid will be refunded, less the tuition deposit. Should a student cancel his/her registration with written notice after the commencement of a course or term without attending at all, all fees paid will be refunded, less the amount retained of the tuition deposit.
Should a student attend a class in for any amount of time/hours, then no refunds are possible.
Promotions and special discounts are subject to a 48 hour refund period from the moment they are purchased online. If you change your mind for any reason, you can request a full refund within 48 hours. After 48 hours, you can only transfer the coupon (purchase) to another person or use it for another service of lesser or equal value (from the purchase you have made).
Refund requests are process withing 10 business days. The funds are deposited back using the same method of payment. In some situations, the refund may require a signed form before processing. if that is the case, the refund is processed after the signature is received and deposited within 10 business days after that.
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
The information is used to enhance the visitor experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
The general guidelines presented in this page are to offer clients and visitors a clear idea of our terms and conditions. In addition, to ensure clients that their information is safe when using our website. Although we try be as detailed as possible, some information listed on this page may be subject to change and be updated according to laws and regulatiosn in Canada. Please contact our customer service by phone or email for any claim or inquiry.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.