What are dark circles?
Dark circles under the eyes are common in both men in women. Typically, it is not a medical issue, however it is among the top ten beauty concerns we get from our clients in Montreal. The thin skin under your eyes reflect blood vessels and and tissue that would not be visible anywhere else on the body.
- Eye Strain
- Sun exposure
- Hyper pigmentation
Our beauty experts have a lot of experience in dealing with this dark under eyes. In addition our beauty clinics have developed multiple skin treatment to permanently remove dark circles.
We invite to book a free skin care consultation with a professional to determine the possible cause of your dark circles and help find the right solution for you. Fortunately, there are things you can to to improve the darkness around your eyes. In other words, there are home treatments that work to a certain extent and there is our professional dark circle removal treatment that have proven the best results and customer satisfaction in Montreal.
Dark circles can be difficult to treat and the solution depends on what is causing them in the first place. However, here are some of the best things you can do at home to help:
- Applying ice or a cold compress will reduce inflammation in the area which will decrease blood vessel appearance and puffiness under the eyes.
- Sleeping more is definitely a major solution for eye bags. Sleep deprivation can cause you to look more pale, hence increasing the appearance of blemishes and other imperfections. If you have problems sleeping, it might be caused by sleep apnea and that needs to be checked
- Apply cold tea bags on your eyes for 15 minutes. Find a relaxation time during your day where you can soak two tea bags in vergy cold water, then apply on you eyes and under eye area. Tea has many antioxidant benefist that will stimulate blood flow and lymph drainage.
- Use Makeup to hide the dark areas under your eyes. This may seem obvious as a solution and is not permanent.
If you have done other treatments with no success, rest assured that professional dark circles under eye treatment at our Clinics in Montreal will help you reduce them for good. We have quality and affordable procedures such as:
- FREE consultation to determine dark circle causes
- Skin lightening facials
- Eye treatments
- Chemical peels to reduce pigmentation
- Facial massages and lymph drainage
- Photo-dynamic LED light therapy
- Laser Facials
- Cosmetic medical tattoo or skin camouflage using natural skin pigment tones.