What is Acne?
Acne breakouts occur when excessive oil and dead skin cells clog up the hair follicles or pores. In general, acne appears as inflammation, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and bumps on the skin. Typically, flares show up on oily parts of the body such as the face, back, shoulders, scalp and chest. This skin condition affects teenagers in most cases however people of all ages can experience acne blemishes as well.
- Foods and carbs
- Bad Cosmetic products
Acne and pimple treatments at our facial spa clinics in Montreal have proven to be the best in town. Our advanced technologies and team of experts are on ahead when it comes to the best facials and recommendations to diminish and remove acne with proven best results. We offer free consultations that will allow our aestheticians to determine the causes of your acne, adjust your current at home skin routine/products and offer your treatments that actually work.
Acne can be terrible to deal with due to its recurring and tenacious effect. Good thing is, there are some things you can adopt in your lifestyle to improve acne and reduce it by almost 70%. Use our following acne treatment recommendations in combination with our professional acne facials and you can finally benefit from clear skin with no blemishes.
- Wash your face twice per day using a cleanser containing salicylic acid.
- Exfoliate the skin regularly.
- Cut lemon in half and rub it on the face for 5 minutes.
- After cleansing your face. Mix apple cider vinegar with water and dab it with a cloth on the acne skin. Leave it on for half a minute then rinse off.
- Add Zinc supplements to your diet. Studies have shown zinc supplementation to reduce acne by 60%.
- Eat less junk food and sugar. Consume more fruits and drink more water.
- Sleep more often and work out more. Reducing stress levels.
- Be very careful with the products used on your face. ALL products you use must be NON-COMEDOGENIC.
Our treatments involve multiple techniques determined by our skin care specialists. Our success rate is much higher than any beauty salon in Montreal and client satisfaction is our priority. When it comes to best facials, client comfort and results are a must. To remove acne, our facial experts will use procedure such as:
- Carbon Laser Peel
- Salicylic acids
- Azelaic acids
- Steam with extraction
- Pore cleaning
- Manual extractions
- Bacteria killing facials
- Blackhead removal
- Photo-dynamic LED light therapy.