What is acne ?
Acne breakouts occur when excessive oil and dead skin cells clog up the hair follicles or pores. In general, acne appears as inflammation, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and bumps on the skin. Typically, flares show up on oily parts of the body, such as the face, back, shoulders, scalp and chest. This skin condition affects teenagers in most cases; however, people of all ages can experience acne blemishes.
What causes acne ?
Foods and carbs
Pollution and dirt
Bad Cosmetic products
Our acne reducing treatments
Acne and pimple treatments at our facial spa clinics in Montreal have proven to be the best in town. Our advanced technologies and a team of experts are on ahead when it comes to the best facials and recommendations to diminish and remove acne with proven best results. We offer free consultations that will allow us to determine the causes of your acne and adjust your skin regimen.
Our treatments involve multiple techniques determined by our skincare specialists. Our success rate is much higher than any beauty salon in Montreal, and client satisfaction is our priority. When it comes to best facials, client comfort and results are a must. To remove acne, our facial experts will use a procedure such as:
CARBON LASER PEEL
LED LIGHT THERAPY
LED light therapy to treat acne symptoms
LED therapy is a clinically proven method to reduce Acne. Our LED facial and body treatment will be focused on acne removal and killing bacteria that cause acne symptoms. The famous red light therapy is included in this multi-light therapy process. Red light uses a wavelength that penetrates deep into the skin to restore collagen production and acne-fighting skin cells. Blue light therapy is also used, which is notorious for killing and reducing acne bacteria.
At-home remedies for acne
Acne can be hard to deal with due to its recurring and tenacious and recurring effect. There are some things you can adopt in your lifestyle to improve acne and reduce it by almost 70%. Use our following acne treatment recommendations in combination with our professional acne facials, and you can finally benefit from clear skin with no blemishes.
• Wash your face twice per day using a gentle cleanser.
• Exfoliate the skin regularly.
• Cut a lemon in half and rub it on the face for 5 minutes.
• After cleansing your face. Mix apple cider vinegar with water and dab it with a cloth on the acne skin. Leave it on for half a minute then rinse off.
• Add Zinc supplements to your diet. Studies have shown zinc supplementation to reduce acne by 60%.
• Eat less junk food and sugar. Consume more fruits and drink more water.
• Sleep more often and work out more. Reducing stress levels.
• Be very careful with the products used on your face.
ALL products you use must be NON-COMEDOGENIC.