Microblading is a form of Permanent makeup. Using a pen shaped instrument, color pigments are deposited into the dermal layer of the skin. This technique gives the appearance of natural looking hair strokes that last up to 18 months.
New Age Spa trainers are the best in the industry and offer specialized techniques and tips of the trade.
Our number one priority is to ensure all our graduates are thoroughly trained and ready to provide their clients with amazing results. We pride ourselves on an extensive curriculum designed to provide you all the information necessary to master Microblading products and technique. Set yourself apart from the competition.
Certification cost: 1500$
Full starter kit included.
DAY 1 – THEORY
AN EXPERT IN TRAINING
- Microblading Process
- Client Consultation and Consent Forms
- Color Theory, Pigment Color Matching and Mixing
- Skin Tone, Thickness and Structure
- Allergic Reaction and Patch Testing
- Corrective Procedures
- Precautions, Sterilization, Safety
- Health Guidelines and Compliance
DAY 2 – FACE SYMMETRY
LEARN TIPS OF THE TRADE
- Symmetry of the face
- Eyebrow Shaping and Design
- Measuring Tools & Techniques
- Mastering the Hair Stroke
- Pen Handling
- Blade Selection for Hair Textures
- Practice on Artificial Skin
- Pass Test to Move on to Models
DAY 3 – HANDS ON
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
- Guided Assisted Hands on Procedures (2 models)
- Practice Hair Strokes
- Anesthetics for Permanent Makeup
- Using Treatment Agents
- Fixing Errors and Camouflage
- Healing Process and After Care
- Touch Up and Maintenance
error: Content is protected !!